Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Still busy busy

Well we have been full tilt at La Vieille Grange for the past three weeks. It's been very hard work and great fun. The people we meet are a very diverse bunch but all have their 'Ways'
Next week we have some time off and it will be nice to get some of my own jobs done. The amount of time spent in the Super Market is unbelievable shopping for our guests breakfasts and evening meals. We spend so much time in Léclerc they must think we are on the pay roll. It's very sad that I now know where every thing is on the shelves in that particular store.
Jane and I have done so much baking and cooking too over this period and we have once more had such brilliant comments about our food. It's a real buzz when ones hard work is appreciated.
The days are getting longer now which is good because I can't wait to get our garden back in shape after winter. The summer here is just wonderful it has to be said. I am looking forward to the walks along the cliffs at Val-an-dré and a nice lunch in the harbour.
April is approaching and I have three bread oven days already booked, Can't wait to get started again. It is going to be a very busy season on that front.
Gone mid night so I am now off to bed ready for my early start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment